MTE Tourney for 2023

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1554908852398718980?t=xe74V6hNzTIHwyIlHNwx9w&s=19

Be a good road trip! :smiley:

19 Likes

BOOM! 2 hours from home!

7 Likes

This will be a fun tournament, im guessing UCLA is the other team to make it an even number of teams in the 2023 tournament…UH, UNC, Michigan, UCLA, Florida and OU…also Georgetown, Marquette and San Diego St are Jordan Brand missing from the tournament

4 Likes

Good for you Kyle. Look at the dates they’re playing this year in put vacation time in early. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll be there…

1 Like

Also be good trip for CKS as far as Recruiting as he has many connections in NC area being he’s from there. Can have H.S. players attend the gms.

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1554912057580994561?t=P2j8gmqDcExM5T8ynK7a5w&s=19

3 Likes

2 big time tournaments

3 Likes

jordan invitational is a 1 game neutral not an mte…there are few jordan brand teams … we can already guess likely opponents

the other Jordan brand teams not playing this year: ucla, marquette, sdsu and georgtown …i think itll be 1 of these 4… gut feeling saying marquette… but there could be repeats from this season

our schedule for next year likely already done… sampson already noted no wanting to schedule a home and homes for next year… it’ll be the sec and big east challenge, jumpman invitational, charlseton classic and 7 buy games

2 Likes

So weak schedule with heavy hitters
And strong schedule with mostly freshman and sophomores.

Can’t win them all

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: that we have this roster for 1st season in Big 12

1.Shead
2.Mark
3.Mylik
4.Jwan Roberts
5.Emmanuel Sharp
6.Terrance Arceneaux
7.Javier Francis
8.JoJo Tugler
9.Kj Jefferson
10.Ramon Walker
11. Another 2023 freshman
12. Kiyron Powell/transfer
13.transfer

2 Likes

Strong

Will have to talk the wife into a Nov 2023 Charleston trip.

2 Likes

Same.

Yes strong and no need to put transfer next to Powell regardless of what you think may happen.

1 Like

The #12 spot would either be Kiyron Powell or a Transfer.

I think thats fair to say. Im not rooting for him to leave. But if he cant crack the rotation this coming season, that would be 3 years of not playing.

Same with Armbrester. We all saw this year’s roster and felt he wouldn’t get minutes if he stayed. He decided to leave.

I hope Powell does get minutes this season.

1 Like

You and I will be there in style!!!

1 Like

Between the MTE, the Jordan Showcase, the Big12/SEC and Big12Big East challenge and the BIG12 schedule, we will have more Q1 games in 20223 than we had from 2015 to 2022 combined.

16 Likes

And you doubled down. Ok
Any moron can tell what you were saying but no reason to put that next to his name prior to the 2022 season.

Will any of those be at Fertitta or are they all neutral court?