My take

Unleash tune and have him slide like he’s doing

2 Likes

This should say they don’t have better recruiting rankings than us. Guys like Parish and Dell actually bring down our recruiting ranking, but are arguably the best two players we have. Same thing with the KU QB who was clearly the best player in the game.

1 Like

Their quarterback is a star, but their OL stuffed our front seven. Our defense gave him way too much open prairie to gallop

2 Likes

Their line looked massive compared to ours. That could be wrong (in a call, and not taking the time to look up stats), but that jumped out on tv.

2 Likes

You are correct, their B12 Oline were all 6-5 or better and 300+.

2 Likes

We have a 245 DE, not going to win much playing a linebacker at DE

1 Like

The issue isn’t that they are in big 12 so we can’t recruit with them. That’s my point.

Our reality now is we’re paying the wrong person/people. With NIL pay the players.

1 Like

Kansas’ Memorial Stadium is a dump. And our indoor facility is MUCH better.

That said, it blows my mind that with the Hilton School and hundreds of highly successful restaurant owners in the city that we don’t feature that. It’s a huge wasted opportunity. We always go the easy route.

2 Likes

Even my wife noticed the ‘clipboard guy’, aka Dawson, having problems this year with our offense. The vivacious and charming Mrs Ziggy said “y’all are better when you hurry up”.

3 Likes

Mrs Ziggy has forgotten more about football than you boys will ever know.

2 Likes

The KU QB looked great because UH made him look great.

1 Like

So did Tennessee Tech and WVU