Navy pre game thread

Navy vs UH Saturday night at 6! We’ve got a chance to get to 5 wins and personally I think we beat them! Go Coogs!

3 Likes

If we have run defense like we had against Tulsa, AND Marquez can get behind their far slower secondary…then it should be a fun game!

1 Like

Will definitely be interesting to see how Cauthen attacks the triple option…

5 Likes

Marquez can get behind them IF our very depleted O-line can give Tune 3 seconds in the pocket.

9 Likes

And that, CoogFans, will be the key…

1 Like

I don’t remember Tune having 3 seconds all year.

3 Likes

Regardless…My son and I will be there. Go Coogs, Beat Navy! Got our tickets today! Yawoo. lol

2 Likes

Beat Navy! Go Coogs!

It looks like it’s going to be Navy weather. Cold front with rain supposed to hit Houston about 6 pm on Saturday.

Occasionally, but yeah, it’s rare. And Navy’s front line is very good. It’s going to be a test of Tune’s ability to scramble and throw on the run. Channeling Fran Tarkenton…Ohmmmm, Ohmmmm, Ohmmmm.

2 Likes
1 Like

Actually, Houston is playing for a lot. We could finish on a two game win streak where we were underdogs. Consider the experience coming back next year! That, and even though with all of the red shirts, injuries and transfers waiting, we were in most of the games. 5-7 is better than 4-8.

3 Likes

I’m gonna pull out the Polly Train one more time for this year.

The Coogs are gonna beat Navy and the defense is gonna lead the way!!

3 Likes

Agree.

What the Oline has to prevent…

1 Like

we dont have a prayer in this game because according to most everyone not a Cougar we are tanking this season which means we want to lose this game. Tulsa is so bad we were not able to tank against them effectively to prove the media correct in their accusations

5 Likes

If we win then we really “Coog’d it” with the tanking. Finish 4-4 after we decided to tank at 1-3? Terrible job.

5 Likes

Well, blame it on the coaches. Fire them all!!

Cooged the tanking. Lolololol

2 Likes