NBA Draft - Shead

Shead reminds me of Brunson so much at the same time frame. I certainly hope some team drafts him in the first round. Brunson by the way was drafted by the Mavs Don Nelson who saw potential.

Brunson had a jump shot tho.

Like this…

4 Likes

Shead can splash from 2 point range, and chris paul made a career on it

I rather Shead get drafted to a non-playoff team so they can have more opportunities to give him playing time rather than rot on the bench or play garbage time on an elite playoff team.

2 Likes

I say Shead right now is closer to a Pat Bev type of player than CP3.

5 Likes

CP3 can shoot the 3,too…

1 Like

career 36.9% and shot 28.2% starting 72 games his rookie career

And hit 47% from three in his two college seasons. The range was there.

Donnie Nelson saw Brunson s ability, someone else will notice.

1 Like

The Athletic has him at 22 to Phoenix

5 Likes

That was the NCAA only players mock draft. Right now he looks like a consensus 2nd rd pick

1 Like

I remember when most people on here said he wouldn’t be drafted… #JUnoFromDayOne

2 Likes

I imagine Shead changed a lot of minds this past season

5 Likes

Was looking at his Junior yr & Senior yr stats.

And his shooting stats aren’t great.

6 of 25 at Cincinnati. :confused:

BUT, his defense and passing ability against elite Big 12 talent this yr, i think scouts can project that to the NBA

If we were still in the American, i think Shead would go undrafted. Why? Cause i think the NBA views the AAC as Junior Varsity

Sasser was a shooter. And he shot it incredibly at the NBA combine. Sheads a passer/floor general. Those players you have see if their game translates well to the NBA

$head is a PG first… but he can be a SCORER when needed… I love Sasser but $head is a LEGEND!

He was so explosive last year… I agree that he did hit another level of athleticism last year… which, is actually, hard to believe.

I hope the Rockets get him.

4 Likes

June 26-27, almost there!

1 Like

Sasser got way more opportunities to show who he is since the Piston were pathetic.

At least he has plenty of good film now for the new coach since they fired Monty this past week.

Hopefully, he can thrive with Cade, A. Thompson, and that Duren kid.

And Q…

2 Likes

35th

1 Like