Nebraska being investigated

Nebraska needs a Texas school in the Big10 , they are struggling.

1 Like

What’s the use for the investigation when they do find wrongdoings they do absolutely nothing to punish those Power5 schools any way!

3 Likes

:eyes: :man_shrugging:.

$1 fine and move along.

1 Like

The NCAA apologized for opening an investigation. They admit it was a waste of time and resources.

3 Likes

Nebraska will threaten to sue the NCAA and throw the power of the state behind it and magically it will all go away.

1 Like

The use of the investigation is a convenient excuse to fire the coach

5 Likes

Frost didn’t become a bad coach. Nebraska has become a coaching graveyard even though they are on the weak side of the B1G. Can’t recruit to there now when before they could get their share of the blue-chippers.

We are in the age of nobody wanting to pay the buyouts, so whatever it takes, they’ll do it. Too, he’s one of them, which shows how fickle fans can be.

1 Like

$20 million without cause.

To have video of said Infractions let’s us know this was from within the department to get Frost gone or possibly a disgruntled former staff member . Besides the previous AD stepping down out of the blue, a couple of other football staff have been let go in recent months

It was one of the analysts that got canned that is the snitch.

Posting a 12-20 record should qualify as cause.

These guaranteed contracts have gotten out of hand. Look at Scumlin at AZ - he basically phoned it in from the strip clubs and then said “PAY ME!”

I want to see a contract that says we’ll pay you $500k for each win!

1 Like

The power of the state of Nebraska.

I am sure they are worried.

When Senators get involved, the NCAA almost always relents. Ask Utah how they got into the PAC.

If I was dreaming, the Big 10 would grab UCF, Kansas, Memphis, and UH.

The NCAA does punish wrong doing. It takes the equipment guy’s
lunch money!

2 Likes

My God! They already want that guy out of there already! A fine example of the grass is not always greener on the other side! If dude had stayed at UCF he could have been a head coach there for life! Same could be said of Herman!

2 Likes

He was their QB. If he had passed on it, might not have gotten another chance. I get it. Not every coach gets to go to their school. But he had a nice setup at UCF, for sure, players on the field and in the pipeline.

“Since the Cornhuskers left the Big 12 for the Big Ten in 2011, they have posted a winning conference record just five times under three coaches, and haven’t landed a 5-star recruit”

Also
" The AAC has produced a number of Power 5 coaches. Many haven’t worked out: Tom Herman, Charlie Strong, and Chad Morris were fired. And Justin Fuente, Mike Norvell, and Scott Frost are feeling the heat."
(Geoff Collins also 6-16 at GT after leaving Temple but mostly understandable as they move from the option)

1 Like

Yale National Football Champions 1876, 1879, 1881, 1882

Nebraska National Football Champions 1970, 1971, 1994, 1995, 1997

1 Like