New Coogfans Improvements

• Deep social media integration
  • Much better editor
  • Many more options on how to use the site
  • More detailed profiles
  • Fully mobile optimized
  • No pagination, just keep scrolling!
  • Community moderation to vote down trouble-makers
  • Much more flexibility for moderators to deal with trouble-makers instead of just only having option to ban
  • Able to respond to user feedback on look and feel
  • Email notifications if you want them
  • Ability to unpin topics you don’t want to see anymore
  • Easily embed Youtube, Images, Twitter, Soundcloud etc.
  • Select the part of the message you want to quote.
1 Like

Is there a suggestion box? On my Android mobile the menu dropdown needs to have Football, M Basketball, W Basketball, etc because I mostly see “Houston” for every message group. #ConstructiveFeedback

Go Coogs!

Go to Site Feedback and we greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

I want to post a gif. System reads it as an img. What is the coding difference?

1 Like

Not sure… Works here on my end?

It is not displaying as a gif. Your post is an image of “This is a Test” getting smaller and smaller written 5 times.

2 Likes

This site’s functionality is such an improvement over scout! Great work guys!

Actually, it is displaying as a .gif file, albeit static not animated if that was the poster’s intent, like so:

2 Likes

I just saw you have to use a gif download script from the supporting website.

3 Likes

Excited to see how the new page works

1 Like

I just noticed the Academic Excellence forum. Thanks for adding that, it has some good stuff.

4 Likes

Is there a way to turn off video auto play when I open a thread? This seems to be a new feature.

I dont know about the auto video play. When i go into a thread it doesnt do that for me.

Weird

I was using the iPhone app and have been shut out until I found a twit about Coog fans on website. What is the status of an updated iPhone app cuz it was much more convenient. Glad I found you again. Go Coogs!

Did something change today ? My mobile view is very different and not in a good way. Not sure if just my phone or your software

They are always making upgrades but I have not seen any difference on my end. Can someone speak to this issue?

Test.

1 Like

Bumping for a dark mode of this web app.