New Texans Uniforms

If they can add houston blue we can add Cougar blue also.

1 Like

maybe it stands for “help”! guess we don’t want no stinkin’ bulls!

I need to see better pictures or see them in person before I decide. They took pictures with weird angles and weird poses. You can’t really see the entire uniform.

It appears its a few shades darker, genius

I do not like H-town on the jerseys. I would get the jersey if not for that.

2 Likes

Trying to be too much like our Coogs.

You read my mind.

I have a feeling that “negotiations” are in place for a return to our rightful colors. It never made any sense for Tennessee to keep our colors. By doing so it was designed to peesss off Houston, the entire greater Houston area. It also told everyone that the titans do not have an ounce of uniqueness.

1 Like

That ‘H’ logo looks more like the current Titans than if they would have just let us go with an Oilers inspired Texans color scheme.

1 Like

I like the Htown blue H but I don’t like it the way they have the shading and it against the yankee blue

2 Likes

Same old navy blue and red BS I’ve been seeing for 20+ years
accent blue?? GIVE me an Flippin break!! USE columbia blue as a real color and tell the Titans to go kiss it
but they wont because theyve been a whiny, do what theyre told franchise from the get go

Reminiscent of Atlanta Falcons jersey. Similar fonts, “H-TOWN” vs “ATL”

1 Like

Yea that illuminated H is so 2000-late. Lame.

1 Like

I don’t think this is right. You really think you can get 32 of the biggest egos in America (not to mention their various entourages!) to attach their names and literal billions of their dollars to teams that win or lose and have only fake conflict? I don’t think you could get 32 Chick-fil-A franchisees in a room and not have real, genuine beef.

I just want them to get rid of the Longhorn symbol on the helmets.

1 Like

Regular home is sharp. Road is a notch below. Red is uh
unique.

And the Tank Dell one is just too gaudy
 way too many color elements that don’t appear well together.

The Lions and Jets went back to their 80s/90s set which was badly needed.
Broncos update is an improvement but would’ve like to have seen the royal blue return.

We needed to introduce the weird jersey we wear ironically as a throwback in 30 years sometime.

1 Like

Real beefing would involve attorneys, the beefing we have is a fan and sports reporter thing, the owners only care about money. If the McNair’s were really pissed they would not let Academy prominently display the Oiler throw back jerseys in their stores in our city. The McNair’s are only mad they don’t get those sweet throwback jersey sales.

Anyone know why the Tank Dell jersey isn’t available? If I get a jersey, it’s between him and Stroud!

2 Likes

That would be chicken, not beef.

They are okayyyy. Agree with middle of the road uniforms for a middle of the road NFL franchise sentiment. Look like a bit of a mix between a UFL team uniform, Falcons uniforms, old Texans uniforms, and what a 12 year old would create in Madden. 6/10