Next home game kickoff time

Once we beat Kansas State next Saturday, I sure hope the Networks will allow us to have a night game vs Okie State. I think the stadium will be full, with a massive tailgating atmosphere.

11 Likes

We find out the kick off time for osu tomorrow, unless it’s a six day selection.

1 Like

If the stadium is full it will be because enough OSU fans filled the seats UH fans should have been using. Let’s just face the fact that we have the worse fans in the country for a P4 team and a whole lot of G6 teams. No lipstick will make that pig look good.

5 Likes

A few years ago, Oklahoma St. played in the Texas Bowl and their support was amazing.

If next week Oklahoma St. beats UCF at home, and UH beats Kansas St. on the road, this game takes on a whole new meaning. Dare I say a sellout is possible?

1 Like

2:30 PM, book it.

2 Likes

“Book it” as in “place your bets,” or “book it” as in “I looked it up. Put this on your calendar”?

Grok Ai — The four power conferences release the Week 7 kickoff times and TV designations today, Monday, October fifth, beginning around 10 a.m. Central

That is the standard twelve-day window, twelve days before Saturday the seventeenth. A handful of games may be held under the six-day option and finalized Sunday the eleventh instead.

1 Like

I have a feeling you will be right. I have been thinking 2:30p this whole time. Some heavy hitters play Week 7.
ND @ BYU
Bama @ Tenn
Mizzou @ Ole Miss
Florida @ Texas
Ohio State @ Indiana

1 Like

https://x.com/mattsarz/status/2106740743519797685?s=46

This guy is usually fairly accurate and guesses 2:30.

2 Likes

It could easily be held for the 6-day out decision, contingent on both of us winning this coming weekend. If either team loses this weekend, the OK St. vs. UH game would lose some luster

I know my sister put her order in for my OSU tix last week so that means lots of people are looking at this date… lol

I’m unfortunately gonna be in Cali for work or I would’ve come down for UCF then Pokes…

Now planning to come down for the Baylor game.

3 Likes

The former.

1 Like

Thank you for posting. If this true what about we play at 7:30 CT? Why should we play in the afternoon? Both U of H and OSU are ranked?

Evening game!

7 Likes

Boom!

4 Likes

No excuses

5 Likes

Hell yeah! And on the linear channel, too!

2 Likes

FINALLY

6 Likes

2 Likes

All right, all right, all right!!! …Let’s go!!!