Nick Saban Retiring

https://twitter.com/graceandtony/status/1583601539331272704?s=46&t=Bx7Oi6Hrhf3RNycEUValGg
Jk it’s fake :joy:

I bit before I saw Grace and Tony.

3 Likes

Twitter generally requires parody accounts are marked as such in the bio. There are some exceptions like DPRK News Service (a hoot) that are clearly unhinged, needing no further clarity.

All the sports and coaches parodies I’ve seen clearly tip off the reader. Wonder if they’ll now attract Twitter’s attention.

Well Saban is retiring — some day.

I think after his next NC.

Saban retire? NFW

Maybe ut & ou paid him enough $$ to retire??

I don’t think Saban goes lateral for money. Maybe back to the NFL for the Cowboys.

Now that would be cool ! We sure could use him .
Go Coogs beat the Canoe School !

Tell that to Lincoln Riley :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Never say never even if the chances are slim to none

Saban’s about 50 years older the Riley. And he already has a trophy case bigger than the USC practice facility.

Nick Saban: Alabama Players’ Lack Of ‘Class’ Contributed To Retirement (msn.com)

2 Likes

I’m with Saban on that. This whole pay for play has gotten out of hand and the idea of team 1st has been totally lost on a whole lot of the talented players, even in HS. I want dedicated players, not mercenaries for hire.

2 Likes

Also agree with Saban. When it becomes about just the money, less people will want to deal with them (players, note I did not call them students). This will include coaches but also many fans.

Like Bama wasn’t tossing bags around already.