Nike EYBL Peach Jam

Are you a believer now @Kmoney lol

1 Like

He reminds me a lot of the Mark kid…now get him signed, sealed and delivered!

Believer in what? Lol

Defense and shooting are far better than what mark was coming in. Mark is really a PG/ combo guard tho

Time will tell…but for now I am tickled we have Mark and hoping for a big signing announcement soon…they would be a terrific pair…

Yeah. Terrence is on a different level but Mark is going to be nice if he finds a jumper. I expect him to. College players with talent usually take a big jump from their freshman year to soph. Prime examples: (Hinton & Brooks)

KmoneyKhris Money

6d

Mr.Beast, I know you are Terrence Arceneaux burner account :joy::joy: but hold off on the starting as a freshman talk, have to see how the roster pans out

JL3 got smacked today. Anybody catch the game?

Oh no I definitely stand by my statement, for all we know mark, Sasser and kyler can return lol, he wouldn’t jump any of those guys. I didn’t say he didn’t have the ability, I said wait until we see who’s on the roster first, we know Sampson prefers to start the vets. We have to wait and see

I’m at work so I could not. I saw they lost by 26 sheesh

He would probably start at pf if Walker doesn’t come. The likely hood of all returning is slim to none.

We have no idea what transfer we are going to bring in. Roberts will be 4 years removed from high school, also don’t sleep on Roman or Robbie. I expect Sasser and Mark to return

After Brooks and Hinton I have gone from expectations to just needing to be prepared. This is a trait CKS seems very good at and will be passing it on to our CIW.

1 Like

Bingo.

JL3 looks like there out of gas. They play small and have played a ton of games over the last week.

1 Like

After their big 3 there is a drop off in talent. They’re scrappy tho.

@Kmoney can JL3 still advance if they win their next 2 ?! That would put them at 2-2.

https://twitter.com/thecircuitalex/status/1418277525176954884?s=21

Update game at halftime

Okay… Terrence is the best player on the team. Griggs shows flashes of 5 star talent. Marshall kid is super athletic and has some skills . You put a kid like Corhen at center on this team… That would make a world of difference.

this is bad basketball. i mean i know its high school…

i dont know how you can evaluate players playing like this

1 Like