Not gonna lie

I’ve never been so anxious, nervous and looking forward to any season before, well maybe since 1976.

I usually have some kind of idea of what to expect but I’m clueless about this team. Lots of potential HUGE wins and lots of opportunities to get spanked. There’s isn’t a team on the schedule we can’t lose to and there isn’t a team we can’t beat.

We may sellout the season or we may attract 15,000 for Oklahoma State.

I have a feeling we’re more likely to be 2-10 or 10-2 than 6-6. I mean if things go well we’ll be really good but we might also start at 1-3 heading into Lubbock and that will be no bueno. :disappointed: But if we beat TCU and bring a 4-0 record, look out world.

Whatever happens this year, it’s looking to be one of the most memorable if not quite miserable.

31 Likes

Agree on all points.

We are more likely to be really good or really bad than just a middling team.

The good news is that this represents a bit of a win-win scenario for us Coogfans.

1 Like

Whatever happens I like our QB.

1 Like

Who is our QB?

1 Like

Donavan Smith

2 Likes

Stay tuned to find out!

Great post John Cougar.
This season is certainly going to be memorable for a lot of reasons.
We have 20 plus people at our tailgate, its going to be fun no matter what happens.

2 Likes

Night games will certainly juice up the tailgating :blush:

5 Likes

Oh man if Johnny says this is going to be a long 10 days til kickoff we’re in trouble! The anticipation is killing me too.

I’m ready Let’s Go Cougars!!!

1 Like

Gosh darnit golly ned i can’t coach this :poop: hard cheese eye twitching purple jacket hub cap guy im fied up!

Yup. Palm tree galactic championship seeing red with city ball and whomp whomp!

1 Like