Ntambwe Leaving Tech

I know it was a beat down we put on Tech but there’s always tomorrow kid…

1 Like

He’s Jonathan Kuminga’s brother and once Kuminga went the G league route this was bound to happen.

wow…too much quitting in this generation…maybe it’s school (attending classes and getting passing grades is just too much to ask for some)

4 Likes

Or, I don’t know, give the kid the benefit of the doubt. It doesn’t affect us one bit. Probably not the best spot to burn a whole generation to the ground.

5 Likes

20 year olds (Gen Z) were raised by Gen X so shouldn’t it fall on that generation? Somehow millennials will get blamed for the action of 20 year olds and raising them though, biggest scapegoat generation in history!

4 Likes

I really just like remembering that whooping we put on them… Lol.

I wish the kid nothing, but good luck moving forward.

Little did this kid know he was letting his whole generation down! lol. But I do think it will be a tough loss for Tech when they get into conference. Baylor is a big team, UT will cause issues inside too.

Maybe it’s the older folks who have made all the institutions stale, corrupt, inefficient, and wasteful; and kids’ instinctive sense of opportunity cost is suggesting better decisions that have a chance at leading to non zero sum positive outcomes.

3 Likes

The older I got…the smarter my daddy got…still applies !!

4 Likes

Will be interesting to see if he pops up elsewhere next semester due to the NCAA rule

Doubtful. School really isn’t his thing, apparently.