O-H-I-O score prediction

With him, they are beatable. By the way, that kid wont be ready no matter what. You cant play too hard after an injury like that in a few days…

3 Likes

Coogs 69-59

1 Like

I think it will come down to FTs. If UH can stay above 77% they win. If they the average 50% like they have i am not as optimistic. I think it plays out a bit like last years Michigan game. FTs will decide it.

Just imagine the Cougar mania that wpuld grip this city if the Coogs go to the next round.

3 Likes

Agreed, Washington sprained his foot. Lexington Journal article said it normally takes 4-8 weeks to recover and 5 weeks to be at 100%. He was still in a cast and moving around on a scooter today according to the reporter.

2 Likes

I can’t let myself think of Kentucky. I keep picturing Daniel Boone running at me in a checkered blue and white Oxford, threatening to kill me with a rusty rail tie.

1 Like

Coogs 68-62!

1 Like

When have they “averaged” 50%

This is the ‘next step’ for our program. We’re ready to take it.

5 Likes

In the loss to UCF for one, they were at 50% FT shooting.

1 Like

So your “average” consists of 1 game? Nice sample size

Coogs 68-67

1 Like

I’m nervous also. They should beat Ohio St. They are not a really good team but ya never know… Cmon Coogs!

Feels like 70-65 Coogs

1 Like

I had the cougars losing to iowa state as they looked really good in the big 12 tourney, but the jeckel and hyde that iowa state has been got them versus ohio state. I am really not concerned about ohio state, the cougars should win that game by 10 and I’m a natural pessimist but defense will win a lot of games if your offense is off and the cougars had defense in spades. I will be very surprised if they do not win and win easily, 72 to 60 good guys.

1 Like

Coogs 77-59

Can’t lose on my bday!!

5 Likes

Happy win for your Happy Birthday!!!

2 Likes

82-68 coogs, no mercy!

1 Like

73-70 COOOOOOGS!

1 Like