Official 2019 Early Signing Day Thread

Reminds me of Reggie Burnett during the R&S days. Reggie was a beast.

You got it

Excited about the future with this class, lots of size!

now to get our coaching situation straightened out

1 Like

How fast are the 2 WRs? I love seeing 6’3" 200 lbs, but unless our offense is changing, we don’t need plodders on the outside.

Is it also signing day for coaches? Was that going to be the day’s “boom”?

1 Like

Did Ellis sign with someone else?

If they can block

Can any of those transfers count towards last years’s class or did we already add last year’s transfers to the 22 we signed?

Never mind - looks like he chose Baylor. @pray10

1 Like

No, we filled out last year’s class with transfers as well.

How in the hell can baylor (rape U) our recruit us, they have #36 ranked class in the country??

Out recruit

Doubtful
I wouldn’t expect new coaches to be named until after our bowl game at the earliest, and probably not until after every school is finished playing.

They’re in the Big 12

Its sickening. Penn State got away with the systematic facilitation of raping young boys while Baylor got away with systemic facilitation of raping numerous young women. Evil is alive and well, living in Waco.

4 Likes

heck to the yes. That young man is massive!

no kidding. If they get coached up at all our OL is looking mean in two years.

1 Like

Good stuff. Really looking forward to see what Levi can do for us in the future. Who’s recurting for us for the defense guys?

D-Line too. Outside of Cesar, there are not thin kids so far. Here’s to returning to an aggressive-attacking 3-4 defense with the new DC!

For accuracy’s sake, Penn St. didn’t have anything systematic going on. They had one person who did it in secret over years. Baylor’s was truly systemic their BOD and even the town police were in on it.