Official 2023 concessions stands list

Nothing groundbreaking, mostly the same as last year, but I think there a few vendor changes + we can see the location for the new 300s options.
Just thought I’d share

5 Likes

Hugo’s? That’s stronger than a garlic milkshake

5 Likes

Thanks for posting

I’ve never been to Hugo’s. Not sure my first visit should be at TDECU…

4 Likes

Been to Urbe twice in the last week. Outstanding for counter service

Only 7 Chick Fil-As? Feel like they can squeeze in a few more.

4 Likes

THE RETURN OF THE WAFFLE BUS CHICKEN SANDWICH!!!

4 Likes

Seems they used outdated map. Upper EZ hasn’t been GA for a few years.

Got to give UH some credit. They heard the complaints about the stadium food quality and choices and took some action. I hope its a big improvement.

10 Likes

What’s finco and is that seatz replacement?

1 Like

6 Likes

Google says finco is a company that provides food and bev hawkers. So I think thats in reference to the increased number of those guys in the stadium. I thing seatz is different

Love Chef Hugo’s places. Been to a few of his restaurants and they’re all top notch serious eats. Wonder how the stadium adaptation will be though…

1 Like

Wow! None shall leave unsatisfied…

Im pretty psyched to try stuff’d I’ve heard great things from them being at Texans preseason games
(STUFF'd Wings on Instagram: "🏈Hey H-Town, catch us at every Home Game for U of H BIG 12 Football! 📍 @universityofhouston")

Our favorite restaurant in Houston, excellent food and service.

His Urbe should be the prototype

1 Like

He has a spot at the Dynamo stadium and it was eh. Maybe my expectations were too high.

1 Like

Yeah its always tough to take a brick and mortar to a stadium. I’ll temper my expectations and hopefully that helps.