Official UTSA Ticket Thread

That’s why I buy from UH. Call me petty but really do not like sitting next to opposing fans to watch my Coogs.

3 Likes

Got seven seats for my group up in the club level.

9 Likes

Based on what’s left at Ticketmaster UH looks to have a good crowd.

2 Likes

Taking my dad for his birthday weekend! Right in the 50 yard line.

We’re going to hit up Six Flags while there to ride the new roller coaster, and are even thinking of hitting up the river if the weather permits.

Gotta enjoy these moments with my old man, and treat him while i still can.

13 Likes

Wait…new coaster? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

We have season passes and were there last week. They were running tests on that thing and it looks nuts! 95 degree drop… not straight down.

6 Likes

My friend is a member and was there. He posted a video of himself for the whole ride. Pretty interesting.

We are doing Riverwalk and Seaworld.

4 in section 136.

3 Likes

Does that mean you will embarrass her in front of a bunch of UH fans?

A casual glance shows more tickets available on the UTSA side than the UH side. Cant tell about the student section though

3 Likes

I wouldn’t put anything past me.

1 Like

For those interested…

and the return trip

6 Likes

I was surrounded by Auburn fans and had a ball. Great fun with those folks.

2 Likes

Y’all are gonna have fun bc the riverwalk is fun as you now.

4 Likes

They were all really nice.

I will make and work and be cordial but it just isn’t me. I am all about my team during UH games and prefer not to be guarded in what I say. Of course winning makes it more enjoyable.

We were surrounded by Florida State fans at the Peach Bowl, the tomahawk chop every 5 minutes, told my wife in fourth quarter we are moving to UH section. Very annoying.

3 Likes

The key is to be critical but humorous.

My favorite was late in the game and the Auburn QB completed a pass over the middle. My comment “a blind squirrel finds a nut finally”. The row in front turned around and high fived me. They know what’s going on.

I’m long since being serious about games. I go to socialize and enjoy the day. If we win, great. If we don’t no biggie. I get to criticize the coach

10 Likes

The Auburn fans were rather comical as they knew their qb was terrible and their expectations were not very high.

They can tell some jokes. Lol

4 Likes

By the 4th quarter all the coogs around me were doing the tomahawk chop…FSU fans seemed to quit doing it for some reason…

9 Likes