Oh Jimbo, You got Some Splaining to do!

6 Likes

Saw that but nothing specific was offered

Nothing is going to come out of this legally. Yeah it makes Jimbo look bad but there is too much going on for this to be a thing in the media. Plus the SEC and affiliated media networks can’t afford to lose Texas A&M

Durant/Kyrie, UCLA/USC, Deshaun Watson

1 Like

You’re not supposed to use NIL as a recruiting incentive. Doesn’t have to be specific which i don’t doubt it got specific. But to say all these people sitting here will give you a lot of money is recruiting NIL without them being players. That’s pay for play

1 Like

Only one reasonable penalty… DEATH!

6 Likes

The NCAA has no teeth and is losing power by the day. I see nothing happening to aTm.

2 Likes

This site reserves 95% of its hate for the Longhorns, but the Aggies are complete filth as a program

2 Likes

You have derived an inaccurate percentage. Even if the Longhorn hate is in the 90’s (completely justified) my 120% hate for the Aggies skews the site percentage a good ten points.

They are droogs. I think I posted this years ago. My son went over to CS for a scout event. The buildings seemed dilapidated. Window frames broken, doors off the hinges, and the couches in the student center smelled a creosote plant in Cudahy, Wisconsin.