Oh Lord. Remember our old friend, Liz Holmes?

She’s now being moved to a halfway house.

UGH.

I’m still not sure that she understands what she did wrong.

There’s some new documentary out on her as well.

If you go on YouTube, there’s a pretty good vignette on her from the Australian version of “60 Minutes.”

Delusional

I can’t watch it. People like this make me furious. She’ll probably get a pardon soon if her rich babydaddy comes up with the cash.

Wait.

That’s her REAL VOICE???

Gee.

It actually sounds a bit feminine.

I can remember back in her heyday, I saw her give interviews where she literally sounded as if she was training to sing BASS in the choir!

That said, for her to truly feel as remorseless as she does, even in the face of all the evidence against her, shows a truly SOCIOPATHIC personality.

@92010Coogs , any thoughts?

1 Like

I don’t think she’s technically admitted the voice was fake but she basically has.

For her case, if she doesn’t think she did anything wrong, she has no business getting out early though. JMO

1 Like

Yeah… in that movie about her they portrayed her as talking with a deep voice because supposedly she learned that people will listen to you more intently and be more inclined to follow your leadership if you have a deeper voice.