OK, so who gets #1 overall seed out of UH and UConn?

I’ve definitely seen it and would love it. I’d say it’s about 15% chance though. Wish I could say go NC State, but I can’t.

ISU isn’t getting a 1 seed with a Non-Conference SOS in the 320s. They’ll be a 2 seed in the Mid-West or East and Tennessee will probably be the 2 seed in the South with us.

2 Likes

Well, if it makes anybody feel better…only ONE of the nation’s Top Five won its conference tourney.

Sheeeeeeeit happens!!!

They should be, compared to North Carolina, ISU is clearly better

FWIW

1 Like

UConn

Starting to get a lot of traction

2 Likes

Latest Lunardi. UC Davis just lost to Long Beach St in their conference ship. LBS is has a lame duck coach they already told is fired. Lol

My brackets will have UConn winning it all. They are the most complete team.

Hurley’s gonna have a lot of fans tossed if they make it all the way to the final lol

Good for them. A bunch had to go right and it did. Jumping three teams to take that spot would be cool for them.

1 Like

I could definitely see that. Honestly, the ACC was weak this year. I expect Duke and UNC to lose relatively early.

There should be plenty of fuel coming this week to get the team dialed in leading up to the dance.

1 Like

I bet its:

UConn
Purdue
UH
UNC

in that order

UConn is a force.

2 Likes

Lots of chatter amongst CBK media that ISU should get 4th 1 seed. That could drop UNC to 2 line in East with UConn. Should be an entertaining evening ahead

3 Likes

I could see it. they beat us 2 out of 3 times we played this year.

I would bet on ISU over UNC if they played heads up at a neutral site (if there is such a thing with ISU fans)

2 Likes

Of the 5 conference tournament finals today, there are no 1-seeds. Only two 2-seeds.

1 Like