Okie Lite already running their mouths acting like they're the Sooners

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT TDECU IS A SEA OF RED.

Striping out OUR STADIUM?! Really lol

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma-state/board/103592/contents/houston-takeover--290764863/?page=1

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma-state/board/103592/contents/night-kickoff-in-houston--290906651/?page=1

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma-state/board/103592/contents/buy-your-houston-tickets-now--290911465/?page=1

Did we forget we have a game against KSU before Okie lite

2 Likes

We’re not suiting up in Manhattan on Saturday.

Plus Okie Lite started this by immediately running their mouths on social media even though they got UCF on Saturday.

3 Likes

They sure were quiet last season

7 Likes

I remember when we went up there and played them when they were in Top 10 and had just beat Georgia. They shot their mouths off before that game, too. Case lit them up like a Christmas tree and we beat them 45-35.

13 Likes

One of my all time favorite games of the 2000’s

3 Likes

Shooting off mouths before upcoming games is what sports fans do.

Guess what….we do the same thing.

5 Likes

They should have never opened up Goose Creek Memorial, really diluted Sterling and Lee.

And I get that, it’s part of P4 football but I’m still gonna call it when I see it.

2 Likes

Those dopey pokeys don’t remember last year? Pickens was so empty they started the shirtless sausage fest that won’t die. There was even an attempt at TDECU last week but we didn’t have enough fans to do it well.

3 Likes

Wow, they even copy Texas Tech’s trash talk. Xerox State is never beating the allegations.

1 Like


Glass trailers

2 Likes

Now we know who Barstool is on Coogfans

I wish I got that gig

They really do copy everything Texas Tech does

https://x.com/ScottE_doesknow/status/2107166818393530420

1 Like

Same hand signal, same chant. Which one started which and why did the other keep going along with it, instead of doing something different?

Texas Tech started the guns up and Raider Power.

Okie Lite stole it and called it pistols firing and Orange Power

2 Likes

Raider power, orange power, it all sounds ridiculous.

2 Likes

I will say, I was at Boone Pickens in 2008 as a member of the Spirit of Houston and in 2009 just as a student and fan, and both times up their fans were absolutely outstanding. We had so many folks come up and shake our hands, even congratulating us after the win.

We even walked past their Greek tailgates and the frat boys were respectful too after they lost, to the tune of “F**K Houston… but… nice win!

They are NOWHERE CLOSE to as obnoxious as Tech fans.

7 Likes

I can second that.

1 Like

I agree. Two of the best fan bases I have ever encountered on the road
are at Oklahoma State and at Tulsa. Can’t say the same for OU.

1 Like