Oklahoma State @ Houston - 6:30PM on FOX

40 Likes

No excuses. Everybody bring their asses to the game.

37 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

I know somebody will come up with something

5 Likes

My doog ate my ticket.

13 Likes

We already played another OSU team that was orange and black.

I’ll go ahead and skip this game.

11 Likes

Gotta start planning now. Really cant miss this one

2 Likes

Great to hear! Props to the Athletic Department. :clap:t2:

5 Likes

Early church service on Sunday. Kinda late to be out.

5 Likes

Fantastic game time. I bet OSU fans won’t have the excuses we have and will show up. Lol

2 Likes

It’s too dark at that time. Not enough vitamin D getting to me

14 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me. A “doog” is a weed-smoking dog from Amsterdam.

7 Likes

I’ll go ahead and predict a [near?] sellout since I’m confident of beating K State.

14 Likes

:raised_hands: Lesssss goooo

2 Likes

I’m not giving them a lick of credit. Most likely the networks were embarrassed by the shitshow and decided to try a night game

Plus it’s presumably a Top 20 matchup with the #1 and #2 QBs in the conference

3 Likes

Speaking of Amsterdam lol

Orange OSU fans will invade Houston if we both don’t lose the next few weeks.

4 Likes

If you’re not at this game, regardless of anything beyond family death, you’re a punk and should have no affiliation with this school.

9 Likes

Snoop Dogg GIF by BMF

1 Like

Marketing needs to go ahead and promote this game as if our chances to make the conference championship game is on the line. We need to get the word out now.

5 Likes

I am not sure of the exact pecking order that the networks have on choosing games, but obviously ESPN did not want our game for their main slots or Fox would not have the game.

2 Likes