Opponent Alert: Louisville is now the most experienced team in the country

Houston ranks 95th, mostly brought down by our lack of returning production on defense.

Ranking all 128 FBS teams by 2016 returning production: Louisville leads the country

There aren’t too many significant changes here, but LSU’s defensive injury issues have bumped the Tigers’ totals down just enough to bump Louisville (here’s a look at everybody the Cardinals bring back) to No. 1 in terms of returning production. Still, experience is a clear strength for Les Miles’ squad.

Meet the breakout star QB who could turn Louisville into a title contender

But then, in the Music City Bowl against Texas A&M, Jackson showed the makings of something special. He shredded the Aggies for 227 passing yards, 226 rushing yards and four combined touchdowns in a 27-21 Cardinals win.

Aggies were lousy last year …not sure this is a great barometer of The loserville QB capabilities

Lamar Jackson is decent, and I’m sure he has improved since we last saw him, but I don’t see them as ACC title contenders.

Take every team more seriously than FSU took us in the Peach Bowl.

I hope Louisville wins the ACC and OU wins the B12, each having their sole loss of the season to UH. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

1 Like