OT: Brandon Miller

Theres something a lot more disgusting and pitiful about, you know, helping your friend murder someone.

3 Likes

Statement from lawyer of man not in any trouble

https://twitter.com/goodmanhoops/status/1628508364358443011?s=46&t=TBU-kKIGUZUukeBs3ZJo2Q

Bama says nothing to see here. Play ball

https://twitter.com/goodmanhoops/status/1628522661738344450?s=46&t=TBU-kKIGUZUukeBs3ZJo2Q

I guess the lawyer and the school are just going to skip right over that part about Miller getting a text to bring Miles his gun and pretend no one noticed? If I’m driving to pick up my friend and he texts me, “Bring me my gun,” if the rest of the lawyer’s story is accurate, I’m responding, “Uh, what gun?” At the very least, “Dude, what’s going on? I don’t want any part of this.”

This is the most unbelievable story ever!

5 Likes

Have to believe there just was not enough evidence to charge Miller with anything. Knowing this, Bama, Oats and Miller’s attorneys can just spin a winding story around the few available facts to show themselves in the best possible light. Unless more evidence turns up, just going to smooth over. Bama seems well practiced at this.

Hopefully, the victims will get some form of justice.

2 Likes

At this point, I’m just hoping someone makes Oats or Miller explain why Miller continued to drive out there knowing full well his buddy wanted him to bring a gun and how exactly that was ok. Whether he’s criminally liable or not is only part of the analysis here. Miller made a terrible decision that he appears to be getting away with, and that’s my entire issue. Any rational human being, upon being told to deliver a gun, would have, at a minimum, asked some questions. That either didn’t happen here, or those close to Miller think that’s irrelevant. Either way, questions need to be asked.

2 Likes

Alabaylor gonna Bayama

8 Likes

Here’s my question: you take a gun to a friend. Lets say there’s no overt indication you knew what was happening. But your behavior changes before the assault wherein you become at least somewhat involved. Does that get you back in accomplice territory?

He’s warming up and going to play tonight…WTF

He has like 30 points no shame by Alabama

1 Like

35 pts overtime…Fans chanting lock him up when he touches the ball

I think he is 39 points one-man team. I

How was he allow to play

1 Like

See statements from Bama and AD. They don’t give a darn what anyone thinks. They know they can stall for a month and he will be gone anyway

3 Likes

DA needs to file charges against that thug.

1 Like

miller said i just dont creating shooting opportunities…i take them myself!!

*ducks for distasteful joke

3 Likes

Miller’s been murder at the top of the key tonight on those p-n-r’s

2 Likes

Whats the age to own a gun in Alabama ? In Texas I thought you had to be 21 to own a handgun and 18 for a shotgun. If its that way there they could both get a charge for the gun plus the guy who pulled the trigger for poss and murder.

Wait why can you have a shotgun at 18 but not a handgun in Texas? That doesn’t make sense. Is it because people use shotguns to hunt?

The murder happened a month ago and Miller played 2 days later and will not miss a minute for it. Charges aren’t coming. Bama, Oats and Millers legal team knew this all along

2 Likes

I think so you can buy a long gun from a dealer at 18 but you can’t buy a handgun. You can buy a handgun legally from another person at 18 but not from a gun shop or store that sells weapons. I guess the hunting intent for long guns is why the law is the way it is.