OT: Caleb Williams doesn't want to play for the Bears and may return to USC

This guy just seems toxic and pompous for no reason. If you’re that good go fight for a spot why are you even worried. Plus the more you wait in the draft the less you make, why even risk that.

1 Like

Do the Bears even want Williams?

Elway did it first

2 Likes

How so? Because players have more leverage now. Where before they had none. That’s a good thing imho.

1 Like

Fake news, that’s a parody account.

The truth is the Bears are looking very closely into drafting Williams, they even interviewed Kingsbury for the OC job (Kliff coached him at USC last year).

1 Like

John Elway refused to go to the Baltimore Colts. Other guys have done it. BUT Williams is a prima donna. If I was an NFL owner I would NOT want this turd.

1 Like

I have mixed emotions on this. On one hand, I don’t like a guy trying to force his way on a team, it gives off an aura of pomposity. On the other hand all of us have a choice as to where we want to work and where we don’t, why shouldn’t players? Plus, I wouldn’t want to work in Chicago either.

This shows he hates losing and has fire in his belly like Dr Khator would say.

Pompous…That was the word I was looking for…

1 Like

I’m just glad CJ Stroud peeps didn’t tell the Texans not to draft him.

3 Likes

And Eli was on the verge of being labeled as a bust until 2007, the Giants up until recebtly were a well-ran organization so calling their shot worked out

He has such a punk attitude. First he demanded partial ownership from whichever team drafted him, now he’s trying to be picky about what team is going to draft him and PAY HIM millions of dollars? What an ungrateful brat.

3 Likes

His employer [will be] the NFL first and part of the agreement to getting into the NFL is being drafted first by whoever deems your services worthy. What if he pulls this crap next year too? He’ll be out of eligibility eventually.

I wonder if his outlook changes if Kingsbury gets the offensive coordinator job.

This guy better demolish the NFL. Know how many guys have done that? ZERO.

1 Like

The selfish me wants to see williams run around like a chicken with his head cut off for another year at USC

Bird in the hand is worth two caleb!

Always funny to see folks criticize and deride the choices and preferences of an individual that wants to position themselves for future success in the best way possible especially when no one here would be willing to be forced to go to the worst run organization/company in their industry/profession.

I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my NFL organization.

2 Likes

What you want John Elway, said the samething this kid said. He didn’t want to play for a certain organization. He ended up with Denver.

2 Likes

The karma grenade usually hits its bunker. He’s gonna have NFL LB’s teeing off on him to show him its rough life back there no matter who you’re scrambling for.

1 Like