OT: EA bringing back NCAA Football!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ihartitz/status/1356646307511885826

4 Likes

Does Alabama win all the time in that game?

2 Likes

I am guessing it comes out late summer 2022.

What’s dumb is that the way they are doing it could have been done the last 7 years. If they are randomizing players and not doing likenesses, then it should have been done already. Kind of stupid.

2 Likes

I think it had to do with the conferences and schools. They’re back on board.

1 Like

Yeah, conferences dropping out was the reason. Is it still going to be customizable? There is a team of guys who still update the NCAA14 game every year with current rosters. I guarantee they will do the same with the new game if it is possible.

3 Likes

Now all of the arm chair head coaches on this board can make us proud by building a UH powerhouse on the game. :joy:

10 Likes

What about basketball?

1 Like

Played it (mainly online) from 2004 til it ended.

1 Like

We’ll see. I imagine it will be less of an issue once the game is released. Players will be getting paid soon. Just my opinion.

1 Like

I don’t know man. Economy of scale. Unless each athlete only gets $10, I don’t see it happening.

That stupid lawsuit got each player 40 bucks for each year they played. They should have sued the NCAA not the game

Athletic depts taking $$ wherever they can get it now.

NCAA 2k8 is stil in my rotation on ps3

The real winners were the lawyers that get a good cut of class-action lawsuits.

1 Like

Haven’t read the article but I’m guessing Herbie and Rece Davis will be back as in game commentators.

The big question is will it have recruiting :grinning:

2 Likes

Of course. The big question will be if it has the transfer portal.

8 Likes

The big question is will 247 determine your class’ success? :joy:

1 Like

Important note here: assuming UH is one of the 100+ licensed teams (we have a deal with CLC/Learfield for licensing, right?) this would be the first sports video game to feature TDECU Stadium.

4 Likes