OT: EA bringing back NCAA Football!

With NIL and the transfer portal they could make recruiting in to a game by itself.

1 Like

NCAA Portal 2025, the game Nick Saban is afraid to play

2 Likes

Game will probably be ass, EA has been mailing it in for 15 years or so now (since they got NFL exclusivity).

2 Likes

Madden is on a tight schedule. Its hard for them to implement much new and make a new installment that comes out each Summer.
Plenty of time to get this right. But i have big concerns with getting recruiting right and making Franchise the flagship.
Hopefully roster size will be plenry big. But think boutt how many more teams and players there are in college compared to NFL. Huge undertakering

We’ve been playing the 2014 version for how long?Even if not perfect, this will be better lol

6 Likes

And I’ll probably put in a thousand hours anyway.

1 Like

It could be completely broken, but as long as I can take my Cougars to the NATTY I am good, last version I played was 2011 and that was last year, I always had trouble getting Keenum his Heisman.

3 Likes

They do they just call it “Madden” /s

Back in the day, new features would always drop on NCAA first. The games we played were on frostbite engine, they switched from that I believe for madden 25. A new game engine announcement would blow the lid off (crossplay too)

Yes, I am that nerdy, and yes I will faithfully be an NPC in whoever starts a Coogfans online dynasty.

• I call colorado, gotta get that bag son
2 Likes

Madden peaked at 09 and went downhill ever since, but NCAA has always remained relatively consistent

Gameplay, game modes, etc was always better with NCAA even until 2014

That being said, NFL 2K5 is hands down the greatest football video game ever made

2 Likes

That game was amazing!

As I recall, NCAA was very consistently a year behind Madden, not ahead.

Also, dibs on Auburn, obviously.

1 Like

:joy:

8 Likes

Comments like his are hilarious. People may not think it’s perfect(it’s 2024, people complain about everything), but they’re still going to buy it, and they’re still going to enjoy it.

2 Likes

Danny I got two other dudes and myself that’ll volunteer to join your league.

2 Likes

Just checked, and madden 24 has crossplatform for Xbox-PS-and PC. July is gonna be awesome.

1 Like

I play on easy… back to back to back NATTIES!!!

2 Likes

I would be down to join a Coog dynasty. I played NCAA on my PS3 today. Still a great time.

4 Likes

Dude, your man cave is effing badass

1 Like
1 Like