OT: Keenums are expecting

16 Likes

So awesome. Congrats to the Keenums!!!

Can we go ahead and offer the baby boy a scholarship? :yum:

13 Likes

Congrats Keenums, best offseason news yet! Next great QB if Son. Next great Princess if Daughter. Have fun Mom and Dad!!!

1 Like

Reaf the article. Theyre having a boy

3 Likes

Excellent! Congrats!

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Scholarship offer in 16 years.

2 Likes

Awesome. Way to go Case!

1 Like

Congratulations to both and the entire Keenum family.

2 Likes

It’s a boy. Look at the blue smoke lol. People are now being pretty creative on these “gender revelation” parties.

2 Likes

As someone who went through difficulties having children with my wife, I am incredibly happy for them. The length and time of that process can be very emotionally painful and taxing. We wouldn’t tell anyone my wife was pregnant until we were well into the 2nd trimester.

I hope the pregnancy and birth go well the rest of the way. Good luck to the Keenums!

6 Likes

That is the right time to tell anyone about the pregnancy, IMO. Making sure everything is OK before the family/friends know.

2 Likes

Good news! Congratulations to the family!

2 Likes

Aunt Amy has a new nephew. Has anyone heard from matamy in a while? She was a regular on Coogfans…

2 Likes

Scholarship offer confirmed.

1 Like

I follow her on Twitter…she’s been pretty busy with the Spring High School sports winding down and having to cover most of West Texas.

3 Likes

What a blessing! Congrats to both of them!

2 Likes

Maybe time to settle down and move back to Htown and settle in as an off-field offensive analyst.

I hope I live long enough to see him play for us.

1 Like