OT: Okay who started a hockey petition

No. But TCU has a Division 1 team that competes in the CCSA with LSU, Florida State, and Tulane, amongst others. :man_shrugging:

We haven’t even officially joined the B12 yet. Instead of trying to start teams that would compete in another conference we should instead try to be a good conference mate for a few years. Add gymnastics first and then add beach volleyball later after we are established in the B12.

Oh ok. Let me know when.

I’m not funding either one so I’m just expressing my opinion which is worth what was paid for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We need to get our teams rowing in Buffalo Bayou post haste!

1 Like

good thing we started a medical school. anyone in that water is going to need a doctor.

2 Likes

signed.

I’d like to see the following, said it before:

Men’s Soccer
Men’s Hockey

Women’s Gymnastics
Women’s Rugby/Rowing/Fencing

Rice has a club that rows on buffalo bayou. UH could partner with them, lobby the city to build out a proper ~2mile course around the canoe launch and fundraise for one or two boathouses. The first thing would be to start a club at UH. I think Rice keeps their shells in a shipping container right now but with the two large universities in the city partnering up, some traction might be made.