OT: Per ESPN, Reggie Bush is getting his Heisman Trophy back

Does this mean they are making it all retroactive or just Bush?

Are they giving back SMU their two lost years to replay for paying players? or other schools that had vacated wins or other penalties?

Not a fan of applying rules retroactively unless uniformly applied.

Just Bush.

I csn finally sleep st night.

He cured the Kardashian curse by marring the body double.

4 Likes

I never understood why he agreed to give it back in the first place

1 Like

Looks like a dude.

IMG_5349

Lol

1 Like

The Heisman Trust is doing this. Not the NCAA.

2 Likes

SMU is in the ACC now, I’m sure they recovered well from the death penalty.

And we were made to be the depraved Satanists who obliterated them.

I am ecstatic. The corrupt ncaa should have been called up for what they did. They punished Reggie and USC because some sec schools told them so.
Does that sound familiar?
The ncaa did the same thing to us and you know who told them to do so.
Look at USC with Pete Carroll and where it is today?
Yes that is right. They still have not recovered. Coincidence? The answer will be no.

1 Like

The NCAA didn’t take the Heisman away. Only the Heisman Trust has that power.

You are right on the technicality but this for you:

Highlight:
"Bush had his award vacated in 2010 after USC was hit with NCAA sanctions when it was found that Bush and his family received money and gifts from fledgling marketing agents who were hoping to represent him.
The NCAA also erased 13 wins in which Bush played, as well as the 55-19 victory over Oklahoma in the Bowl Championship Series title game at the Orange Bowl after the 2004 season."
Corrupt ncaa, corrup for decades.

Not sure why that is for me. I remember all this and understand the difference between decisions made by the NCAA and decisions made by the Heisman Trust. The Heisman Trust returning the award to Reggie Bush doesn’t mean any action was taken or will be taken by the NCAA to reverse the punishments that the NCAA imposed on USC.

If they wanna really make things right, the NCAA should just ship that trophy to Vince Young. He was the best player in the nation that year.