OT: Verlander is an Astro again

A lot in this post but the funniest part is that you think Justin/Kate are worth a billion dollars. lol

3 Likes

I mean I personally don’t care what they’re worth because I’m a capitalist and I think its great that people who are great at their crafts can make a fortune off of their talents. But no there’s almost no way they’re worth that much.

Edit: you calling me a fool is a badge of honor, I’ll wear it well! lmao

3 Likes

Oh yeah, just provided you with data.

Has nothing to do with capitalism. Has everything to do with giving lip service to loyalty, being a good teammate, staying with who brung ya, not biting the hand that feeds you a World Series ring.

“UH is an elite baseball program.”

Lol

And you just proved it with your premature attempted LOL slap at me.

You never played the game, any game, past little league.

I just provided the numbers, that you took exception with in advance, and now you’re playing a wet noodle. Let’s say $800 million. Who the f cares. That’s a billion for the sake of a general classification.

Brother I’m just laughing because you said Kate Upton has a net worth of 280 million dollars. I don’t know where you got that number and its so far off of what google says that I find it funny.

As for the “playing the game” comment there’s really no point in us getting into a chest thumping competition about who’s done what athletically. Speaking for myself here, but unless you played pro ball or you played D1 specifically for UH, I don’t give a rats a** about your failed playing career.

Cheers!

lmao never change brother

edit: keep throwing out that quote that I never made too

Neat. When I google her net worth it shows up as an estimated 20-30 million. So I just found it funny that there was such a huge discrepancy. I doubt either of our numbers are that reliable but I don’t really care either way. If someone’s earned it they’ve earned it.

1 Like

You totally miss the point. You’re just deflecting because the main point and values that sport teaches has nothing to do with about whether they’ve earned it or not, whether it’s $5 or $5 million.

It has to do with integrity for what values sport has to teach and hopefully incorporate into one’s life, and you either have that experience or you don’t. And even for those who have that experience they often fall short in the integrity department living lives detached from reality and the responsibilities and obligations they have and should have even if it’s only to team just to keep up appearances.

Not missing the point at all. You put all the honus on the player to be loyal. How about the owner? You know the guy we know for sure is worth a billion+. Justin walked but Crane could’ve signed him to a longer deal the year before. Then Crane had the opportunity to sign him again last offseason but passed because he didn’t want to give him a 3rd year on his deal. Could Justin have sacrificed and taken a deal below his market value? Yes. Does it make him a bad person/teammate for not doing so? I don’t think so. You are entitled to a differing opinion however. Btw the team only owes Justin 29 million for the remainder of his contract not 80 million like you posted earlier. Only mentioning in case that shifts some of your feelings on the situation.

Dynasty.

Its not Justin Verlander’s responsibility to sacrifice anything. Your greatest calling in life aside from family is doing your job at the highest level you can. Not sacrificing for this and that. JV does that.

4 Likes

This

Yea let’s ask his current and former teammates what they think of him as a teammate, their opinion is what matters. MLB is a business, he made business decisions, that’s the reality.

Really it seems Bussey is more mad over what pro ball players get paid rather than anything team related.

5 Likes
1 Like

Ask Tom Brady, genius.

Boo hoo hundreds of millions. Barely getting by. My family !!! Whah !!!

Oh, so glad you know about me.

Dude you’ve gone mental
.I don’t know if you are having tough stuff going on in life right now or what

If it is something like that I hope things better better for you soon

If there is nothing wrong and this is the “real” you then go piss up wind.

1 Like

I’d love to meet you one day bussey.

I think I could help you.