OT: Watson suspension 11 games

They are.

1 Like

Glad the drama is finally over. Hopefully Watson has learned his lesson and everyone concerned will be able to move on with their lives. Curious to know the total amount of his legal bill.

We talking Watson or Kraft?

1 Like

So they had an arbitrator ruling, which the NFL did not like the results. Therefore the league imposed their own penalty. So why even have the arbitration process. Makes zero sense!

2 Likes

A former boss of mine called last week and asked if I wanted to go to a Texans game. I said “sure”. 1 game a year won’t kill me.

I to 12/4 against the Browns. I texted him if he can score big money for those tickets, go ahead and scalp them.

I was talking Watson, got mixed up if he meant Kraft.

no we were talking Watson…coogdo was confused

Wrong again as always.
Rules for players not for owners
If Watson needs therapy so does Kraft

$5m fine doled out to the 24 women would’ve been a better play. Hopefully they’ll be compensated down the line

Kraft probably does but your trying to compare a sexual predator to a guy that had consensual sex with a prostitute…Kraft got caught soliciting prostitution in a sting and Watson forced himself on dozens of women…do you not see that your comparing apples to oranges?

2 Likes

even Robert Kraft disagrees with you :rofl: :rofl:

Right the 2 arent even on the same planet.

1 Like

Why were there no criminal charges…?

1 Like

Kraft and Watson both had no charges against them…

Sounds like y’all should have a problem with prosecutors and DAs not pressing the charges against rich people as opposed to their behavior…

1 Like

Those women were already compensated. Watson has already paid them for their “services”.

1 Like

It’s not just the rich…Harris county is terrible…they let repeat offenders of violent crimes walk over and over…thats why violent crime in Houston is so bad…the moral with the police is by far the worst its ever been…

2 Likes

I suggest that you carry if you don’t feel safe… Just my $0.02…

oh i do

1 Like

He was not suspended last year. He refused to play.

2 Likes

He refused to play but was still paid. I’m just glad he’s no longer with the Texans and will be even happier when we do not have to listen to all the media coverage of him and can hear about things pertinent to the actual players not on suspension.