OT: Watson suspension 11 games

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1560294274075353088?s=20&t=gtMfGxm3bGbpdu0vwKUbgQ

1 Like

Y’all really believe he voluntarily sat out last year?
I’ve got some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale.

1 Like

The Browns need to lock this guy in a closet

1 Like

Considering he hasn’t been charged with a crime, I agree with him.

2 Likes

Well the grand jury didn’t find enough evidence to even indict him so…
Maybe he is innocent.
OR
Maybe he doesn’t want to apologize and give the DA ammunition.

That’s ridiculous

Iirc the recommendation was for watson to be suspended 12 games so they let him off easy

At minimum he should be suspended for STUPIDITY.

2 Likes

This case is weird in that 20 women complained and no charges were filed…

1 Like

That tends to happen when they get paid large sums of money.

2 Likes

Not true here. A grand jury looked at the evidence and didn’t find enough to file charges.

1 Like

So then what happened? All reports I’ve seen said he refused to play because he was butt hurt that he didn’t have a voice in hiring the GM (or maybe it was the coach).

There might not be enough evidence to convict of a crime, but 24 civil cases of sexual misconduct is all you need to know.

1 Like

You truly are as clueless as they come. Did you even read any articles or listen to legal analysts (they even came on John and Lance’s show) on radio shows that spoke to the degree of difficulty it is to indict someone on sexual misconduct in a he said/she said situation? It rarely happens. And I guarantee you it almost never happens to Rusty Hardin’s clients.

Secondly, Watson demanded a trade in late January of 2021 and was pretty clear that he no longer wanted to play for the Texans. The first lawsuits were filed on March 16th. Him not suiting up for the Texans was mutual. It wasn’t a suspension.

• Watson originally demanded a trade in January 2021, no longer wanting to play for an organization he no longer trusted. However, allegations of sexual misconduct and assault kept him on the sideline for a year as he refused to play for Houston.*

Finally, Robert Kraft paid for sex with a prostitute at a massage parlor. That was a mutual transaction which ended up being an illegal sting operation that produced very few criminal charges against the owners of the parlor. That isn’t even in the same damn ballpark much less county as Deshaun Watson’s situation.

5 Likes

Also, who TF inquires with 66 different women for massages on IG in a 17 month period? That is straight bonkers and clearly points to someone who needs help with a serious fetish.

That’s why he reached out to 66 different women. He needed help with his fetish.

:rofl: :rofl:

I’m here all week. Tip your server.

1 Like

1 Like

He just need to go the right places. Maybe Robert Kraft can show him where to get a happy ending