I wanted USF moneyline but got in late…
I took ASU +500 over the Ags
I wanted USF moneyline but got in late…
I took ASU +500 over the Ags
Why are we playing Southern today instead of TSU, or Georgia Southern in a couple weeks instead of Texas State?
Temple has kept Penn State scoreless inside the 5 twice already. Nittany Lions might be in for a long year.
I wanted to take ASU +14.5 but i like Wazzou and BYU way more.
But I think it’ll be a game. Solid bet.
Just NO parlays!!!

Well… muffed punts aren’t gonna help… mfer
Geez ASU defense playing lights out but the rest of the team trying to give the game away. ![]()
I was betting on Fickell keeping his job last week… was close… I hit the parlay before that so I’m even through week 1… ![]()
It was similar to the KU game. Good start complete fade late.
Yeah… they do… I still think it goes back to us being cast out to the wastelands of college athletics for 2.5 decades.
How many tens of thousands of fans did we miss out on over that time…? A few at least… but we gotta do better now!
My tix are in use again tonight… Go Coogs!
Nice drive AZ State.
Found something up the gut.
Opened it up deep.
Gaggies score off short field.
Its 7-7.
Okie State v OR in a weather delay.
Temple looks decent v Penn State.
Might b 1 2 watch.
KSU v Wazzou a grind so far.
kSU 3-0.
Good shot at the worst P4. Its grim
USC, Howard and Indian next.
We need to get a home and home with Rutgers…A Big 10 program that is truly awful…
Temple QB is also from Iowa (West Des Moines), along with many many PSU starters [8 to be exact].
Like half the players in this game are. Crazy times ![]()
![]()
Texas A&M has a fabulous fan base.
If UH grads and fans had one-half of the passion of Aggie fans, we would be talking expanding TDECU.
If I recall correctly we lost our stud wide receiver recruit last year because he said he has blown away by the fan support. I guess if I was a 17-18 year old I would also prefer to play in front of a packed stadium instead of a one third filled stadium .
Maybe in an alternate timeline UH is the one with the 100K full stadium and Aggies are in a 40K stadium.
Sun Devils are not intimidated
Texas A&M is a f***in cult that attracts a very particular type of fan, even worse are their t shirt fans
I hope UH can pack its stadium consistently at some point, but I don’t want our stadium filled with Texas A&M-phenotypes
That may be the worst fake punt scheme I’ve ever witnessed in my life
Not a good call by dillingham. never understood direct snapping it to a player who normally touches the ball when he’s running and not from a stand still
© 1999-2025 CoogFans.com