Other Games (2026 Week #2)

Yessir

Can the Sun Devils go into Aggieland and pull off the stunner?
Notre Dame vs. Rice- why?

7 Likes

Answer: to watch Rice take a merciless BEATING!!!

1 Like

image

1 Like

How many Buckeye fans do we have on COOGFANS this week?

2 Likes

All of us.

I really hope OU absolutely curb stomps Michigan.

11 Likes

Rutger v Boston College… :grimacing:

1 Like

As bad as Michigan appears to be, any size win by the maze and blue will make Oklahoma look bad.

3 Likes

I think UCF beats Pitt

2 Likes

Anyone get to see Kansas? What are the thoughts on them v Mizzou?

Got to watch an Ohio State vs Cinncy game in 2019 I think. The horseshoe, the band entrance, the atmosphere was pretty fantastic. Tuck Fexas.

1 Like

Did anyone else see Pitt’s new tarps? Both upper sideline decks are tarped off and yet they still claimed 44,000.

Halftime view. That’s some Rice level inflation

5 Likes

I’d like that very much.


7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the Clones kick @ss this weekend

2 Likes

14 point dogs. Might as well not even play!

1 Like

Crap, same time as our game

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Big 12 TIMES/TV:

2 Likes

I seem to remember Rice playing Notre Dame to a tie at Rice Stadium way back, maybe in the seventies?
Don’t feel like looking it up, though.

1 Like