Other Games (2026) WEEK #5

Anyone else see Enter Sandman? That Va Tech crowd and experience is top #10. James Franklin fell into a bed of roses

8 Likes

BYU has a game at VaTech in like 2031… I really want to go

4 Likes

I’d love to see that intro live too.

2 Likes

Yep even bad Virginia Tech teams still had that great entrance. Hope we bring them into the XII when the ACC implodes

8 Likes

VT hasn’t had a 5-0 start since 2005. Looking good for them to change that.

2 Likes

Prolly out but I hate the reviews. Let it go. Play ball.

The transparency of ACC reviews is the best though.

4 Likes

There are AP voters that didn’t even rank Miami? The SEC/B10 bias is insane.

5 Likes

Man. The overhead shot of Northwestern’s stadium is ROUGH. We at least got close to full for our stadium opener.

2 Likes

NW Stadium looks nuts but there’s thousands of empties in a 35,000 seat venue.

4 Likes

With Penn State visiting and a team that hung with Indiana last week!

1 Like

Penn St majorly downgraded

2 Likes

Northwestern announced a sellout. A number of no shows?

Penn State has been outscored 34-3 since taking a 17-0 lead last Saturday.

2 Likes

The stadium is sweeeet tho

3 Likes

I either absolutely love this comment or completely hate it.

fry-futurama

Not sure. Go Northwestern!

4 Likes

I think it still might work out for them in the long term, but yeah, they SUCK suck

1 Like

Campbell is a good coach. They’re paying for a great one. I dont think he’s going to be a disaster but I don’t see him panning out. Just one of those things where success is relative.

2 Likes

I think he is a good coach, but I don’t think he’s a good fit for these types of jobs.

The way he does things is all about developing, being conservative, giving you sanctimonious coach speak for days, and punching up.

Penn State fans are gonna run outta patience with his shtick like, so quick.

1 Like

And this is when Campbell’s style works. Can’t put it on the ground and give him a free one.

Everything is very thought out and controlled. He can cash in short fields… usually.