Other games Week of 11/29

There are so many conference games tonight all at once i can’t decide. 6 teams playing simultaneously.

Conference is either gonna gain or lose bid tonight

Also SMU hoops must be a headache to follow. Looking like absolute world beaters rn. Where was this against Missouri and Loyola?

UCF hanging tough with Auburn on the road right now. I think UCF is going to finish top 3 in the league

1 Like

Cinci hasn’t made a free throw with 4 left in the game. 0-6. Ouch.

Edit: then their 7 footer hits 2. What are the odds.

The AAC is embarrassing so far this season. We’re gonna go scorched Earth in league play and no one will care.

Hasnt been the best start but a 6-0 night tonight would be a huge help. Biggest disappointment for me has been the very bottom of the league regressing. The top of the league actually has done pretty well.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to move to B12 so I don’t have to care about Memphis basketball.

12 Likes

Memphis got you can’t spell screwed without S-E-C.

35-17 FT differential is absurd. This is my fear going to Bama.

1 Like

Memphis doing Memphis things.

1 Like

These are the losses that hurt come selection Sunday. Georgia is a bad team

1 Like

Is Penny’s seat getting a smidge warm?

1 Like

I watched most of the game and didn’t see many fouls called on Memphis that weren’t real.

Memphis offense looks like trash as usual and tonight they didn’t even play well defensively.

They earned this loss and nothing to do with referees.

I was told Memphis’ season was going to be “a movie”

What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?

5 Likes

Shockers are not good. They aren’t bad, but they aren’t good either. Looked pretty lackluster most of the game at Ok St, had a decent last 4 minutes.

1 Like

They wouldn’t dare. He’s been responsible for some of that programs highest PRE-season ratings ever.

1 Like

Hofstra with a solid win over Princeton.

4 Likes

OSU is no pushover at home. Good win Shockers

1 Like

Memphis boards are in full meltdown mode.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/stevenmjohnson_/status/1466252874917158919?s=21
https://twitter.com/mgiannotto/status/1466249312522981382?s=21
Penny just throwing his players under the bus

2 Likes

It’s the coach’s job to motivate and get the individual to buy in to the team concept. This is completely on Penny and his lack of leadership. And, this is also a downside to bringing in a bunch of guys who are only focusing on the next level.

Feel bad for the AAC. Don’t feel bad for Memphis.

8 Likes