OKLite v KU
OU v KSU

and some other scrubs no one cares about

so I guess its go TCU?

6 Likes

South Carolina has a small lead over Tennessee at the half

Villanova getting thrashed by Marquette at home

2 Likes

Last night was my first college basketball game in a while. I’m thirsty now!

Thanks for the thread.

10 Likes

UNC looks tall

I cant tell how good Marquette actually is

1 Like

and UNC vs ga tech, i mention that as UNC likely to be competing with UH for a top seed, so any game they can lose to someone, especially unranked; is good for the coogs. this is almost like fantasy football, i’m checking all sorts of games i have no interest in. :grinning:

4 Likes

Watching Tech at TCU, watching Oklahoma St. at Kansas later.

2 Likes

UNC is pretty interesting at the 1 line.

They are at the 1 line for now but one would imagine they have such a slim margin of error because the ACC is considered miles worse than the B10, B12, SEC or BE. I think they split with Duke but i wonder how many non-Duke losses would it take for them to get passed up :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Go TCU!!!

1 Like

Hope the Froggies win.

TCU!
TCU!
Where girls are girls
And boys are too!

3 Likes

I don’t know. It’s kind of cool that Tech has beaten everybody but us. I think I’d trade that for a title though.

Although, it’d be even more cool to take the Kansas Invitational, I mean Big XII tournament title too. :sunglasses:

Lots and lots of :basketball: games left to play :smile:

1 Like

TCU already has 10 fouls.

They had 14 the entire game versus the Coogs.

9-1-1, I’d like to report a robbery.

3 Likes

I don’t know if the B12 stopped trying to “welcome to the big leagues” us since that first road trip or TCU is so far removed from the bubble that they don’t need as much ref help but all I know is if that game was reffed like it was our last 4 games, we win that by 10 even with Cryer and Sharp shooting blanks from 3

1 Like

Lots of empty seats in Ft. Worth for the leader of the pack coming into town . . . . .

1 Like

Raider Power thing was loud.

7 Likes

with the way things are looking the 1-line might be Purdue/UConn/Houston/Wisconsin this time next week lmao

and tennessee goes down, UNC in a tight game with ga tech. if ga tech could pull it off; the coogs might get a little closer to a top seed. early yet, but every game counts.

3 Likes

Ouch!

2 Likes