Other Games - week of 2/11/2024

Who cares? They’re still 3rd in conference, a game behind and we beat the brakes off them.

3 Likes

Kansas doesn’t have to overreact if they lose a conference road game. Their ace-in-the-hole is the B12 Tournament is in Kansas City, where they have a big advantage.

KU is 16-1 in home/neutral court games. They are about to be 2-5 on the road.

1 Like

the big 12 tournament is a different animal but in terms of the regular season title, kansas is kind of toast

Self joining the tossed coaches club. Game is done, good time to get ejected fighting the refs.

3 Likes

Stay classy tech

1 Like

Kansas minus McCullar and on the road might be the 2nd worst team in the league lol

1 Like

Not in the Lubbock skill set.

2 Likes

Ace in the hole for what? Winning that only gives them an autobid when they are already getting an at-large.

2 Likes

Tech fans shouting overrated…payback for the KU fans yelling that at our Coogs.

9 Likes

looks packed to me.

3 Likes

i’d call that karma more than payback but ku’s road record just means they are beatable. ku beat the coogs about as easy as tech is beating ku. hope the coogs get that resolved by 3/9.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Big 12, Kansas!

4 Likes

Ass kicking at its finest

2 Likes

You don’t see the empty seats?? It’s embarrassing… on national tv too smh

1 Like

KU now 2-5 on the road, They have 3 road games left, Oklahoma, Baylor and UH.

7 Likes

Their road record doesn’t bode well for postseason tournaments.

i’d call the postseason neutral or even less considering ku will travel especially to the conference tourney. coogs have it harder as far as postseason arenas as the coogs dont travel so well.

I guess you haven’t seen our travel crowd the last couple years in the tourney? We’ve been traveling really well and would expect the same this year if we get the Memphis to Dallas regional track.

1 Like

I rarely if ever go to other teams fans sites. But if anyone has link to KU messg board, i might be interested in taking a look. :joy::laughing:

Edit: that was a Beat down. Amazing we beat Tech by 23 pts

2 Likes