Other games

You got +2.5 or +3?

Half my money is +3 half is +5.5

Coulda been worse! I’ll take it. No overtime, por favor.

1 Like

FSU may need to be sure that 1 second gets added to the clock.

2 Likes

Anything to the middle has to get to the sticks. U can take 1 or two.

Edit: there it was.

If you listen close you can hear the pitchforks being sharpened.

Another long week for Mikey Norvell.

SMU came away with a win at FSU and somehow I feel so much worse about them.

3 Likes

UH win was much more impressive than that win by smoo

1 Like

We need an Other Games Week 2 thread.

1 Like

SMU fans tomorrow…

1 Like

If I am not mistaken, I seem to remember a game where the lights went out. I think it was at Robertson, but could have been elsewhere.

1 Like

A change of heart from the MAC. Good for them!

8 Likes

About time!! MAC finally woke up. Keep pushing for that W. No way Michigan should have gotten another play.

3 Likes

The odds of the NCAA siding with the MAC over the B1G are probably pretty low. I will believe it when I see it.

3 Likes

the mac will never get that win but glad they decided to not just take what was given, although western michigan may have a hard time getting a big 10 game but i am sure the sec would like to schedule them and rub the big 10’s noses in it as it will be mentioned every western michigan game for a few years.

3 Likes

sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm

For what it’s worth, Sagarin gave them the win. In the court of public opinion the winner is clear. I’ve never seen the collective CFB fan bases this united. Even most B10 fans don’t believe Michigan won that game.

4 Likes

They also dropped out of the rankings, despite the win. It’s like jury nullification but for sports.

1 Like

If it weren’t for the ‘additions’ to the B12 Yourmark brought in, the B12 would be in a world of hurt looking for Kansas, OSU, ISU, TCU and Baylor to lead them. The newbies and TT are carrying the B12.

6 Likes

They are unranked in AP top 25 but #24 in coaches’ poll.

Yup, they should make a documentary about how UH and BYU specifically, saved the B12.

2 Likes

image