OU plans white out for Houston

Wear Red in Norman

3 Likes

So our team will wear red?
Or visitors will still be white?
Seem to recall something like this happening for the Tech game last year.
I’m sure this year will be handled better.

2 Likes

If OU wears white we will have to approve it and will wear red. Sounds like it’s a done deal.

We’re undefeated against them wearing red, I think :grin:

6 Likes

It will not be a complete white out. I will be there with my wife and we will wear UH red. It may be a white out minus two, but it will not be a complete white out. The Coogs are going to win this game.

Go Coogs. Peace.

8 Likes

So, if you’re making the trip up, wear RED…not white and not black

7 Likes

Going to be proudly rocking that scarlet RED in their stadium in 34 days! :paw_prints:

Go Coogs!

3 Likes

It doesnt matter who wears what in this game. It’s a night game so I’m sure they agreed red. Let’s go!

2 Likes

We play better in red. I like it.

1 Like

I am bringing out the RED Keenum 7 jersey. Bringing all the kharma I can!

2 Likes

Ooooooo… a white out. How original.

2 Likes

When is the deadline for ordering through UH and when do they assign seats for this game?

Don’t know if 6:00 kick off is night, but it will definately end at night.
The red will show up nicely. Be ready for some hostile Sooners,
they were p***ed when we beat them.

John, you are right about that…I remember riding the metro rail to that game with my wife, 4 year old son, and my mother, and man there was a group of OU fans in the train car we were riding in led by a frat looking entitled guy with a flask in his hand shouting “Boomer! Sooner” for like 20 minutes real loud and obnoxious. My son put his hands over his ears because it was so loud and annoying…we Coog fans (there were many) were calm and quiet…Brother, on the ride home it was nothing but “whooooose house…” Yep, they will definitely be p*(&(ssed. Hope we can do it again! Go Coogs!!!

3 Likes

Red is a dominant color over white! —— just sayin’!

3 Likes

I called the ticket office and the guy who answered told me next Friday seats will get assigned.

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

So they chose surrender color? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Interesting…this will be the first time they have ever done a white-out at home.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought, pray. Does that make us their rival? :heart_eyes_cat: They might after we beat them again :scream_cat: :boom:

4 Likes

You got that right! Maybe they know from the last time they played the Coogs what would happen! They give up before they even try!

2 Likes