Our fans are developing a reputation

I disagree. It’s actually pretty smart. It’s a chant at SEC schools meant to illustrate the “superiority” of the SEC. In this context, it is quite sarcastic, and comes across as such. Wayyyy better than the standard ‘overrated’ chants. (Looking at you KU)

11 Likes

I get not liking the chants but booing your own fans is kind of weird to me.

1 Like

Both are bad.

It’s funny to me that our fans always have something to say about anything that our fans do.

2 Likes

I was with someone from Kansas. He was impressed by the center and the basketball IQ of the fans.

5 Likes

The center? As in Javier Francis?

2 Likes

I heard the F ut chants and I was like “while I agree with the sentiment…”

I appreciate the sarcasm of the SEC chant. My daughter, who is a senior at a sec blue blood (full tuition scholly before t-coog or whoever freaks out), was watching the game and fully appreciated the sarcasm of the sec chant.

We sent them off to hoops JV with a beatdown

2 Likes

Who is booing the fans?

“Thankfully sounds like most people didn’t hear it. I’ve asked a couple people who were at the game or watched on tv and none heard it. We are in 111 and our fans started booing the students.” - From Hill, earlier in the thread.

Ah, yeah don’t get that. Students do crap like that everywhere.

2 Likes

The Fertitta Center.

2 Likes

As long as a chant isn’t personally targeted, abusive or discriminatory in nature then I’m really not bothered by it at all.

4 Likes

Thats the way I always took it. SEC fans chant SEC SEC SEC (which is cringe) when they are beating people, so its funny to throw it back in their faces.

13 Likes

I am so tired of living my life for t-coog and whoever. I’m not doing it another day.

1 Like

The loudest home game ive heard on Tv.

Tomorrow will be a stiffer test against a much better team.

Lets goooo

4 Likes

Did you just clutch your pearls?

5 Likes

We need to incorporate “M-V-P!” chants towards Shead in the final run of these last few home games

4 Likes

We could clearly hear it from 110 - Low class. Hopefully it couldn’t be heard on tv.

OTOH, the SEC chant was sublime.

Didn’t like the FU chant we are better than that. They should have chanted horns down. Question why did they call a time out at 40 sec to put in a defense to prevent Elivin from scoring? It made them look bad.

1 Like

I bet you are fun at parties, lol, lighten up francis

1 Like