OUT Out Early...?

Looks like Horn and Sooner aren’t keeping their word… No surprise…

Why the schedule hasn’t been released?

5 Likes

Lol

UT always asks for their ass kickings ahead of time

3 Likes

PUF daddy about to post. :smile:

No sleep. Pain meds haven’t kicked in .
So watch out!

2 Likes

Since there’s a paywall, does it say when an early exit would take effect?

2 Likes

Always June 30th or July 1st pick a date . Summer b4 Football stsrts. Spring semester Sports of 2024 has to be completed obviously.
Looks like it will get done n there will be only 1 year overlap of OUT.

1 Like

Sorry if this was posted earlier:

Pay attention to the following:
[Texas and Oklahoma] have been pushing pretty adamantly that they want to exit sooner rather than later," a Big 12 source tells CBS Sports. "They seem to have issue with the four new universities we’ve brought into our conference. That’s kind of expedited things. I feel like something will be worked out for them to leave the league a year early.”

What University do you all think they have a problem with?
Yes. THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON

I would like our administration to learn from the past. I sure hope they do.
The real question in this is:
Why do these two universities have an issue with us joining the BIG12?
This forthcoming agreement is going to allow:
These two universities to play their regional and current BIG12 mates. We do not know for how long.
Everybody including our administration should look at how the BIG12 came to exist. It did by one university located in Austin torpedoing the SWC.
The common denominator in this is them again vs. U of H.
The moral in this is to achieve AAU status ASAP. Our long term goal is not the BIG12 but the big10.

10 Likes

As long as we get UT at TDECU once…

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. We get one or the other of OUT at Home in 2023 . I’m just not sure which one at this moment.

Let them go now. Tired of hearing about their uppity asses.

11 Likes

OU’s issue is that we kicked their teeth in last time we played in Houston…:rofl:

5 Likes

Do you know something we do not?
How do you we will play against one or two of them? This is looking like we won’t face either of them.
Again:
[Texas and Oklahoma] have been pushing pretty adamantly that they want to exit sooner rather than later," a Big 12 source tells CBS Sports. "They seem to have issue with the four new universities we’ve brought into our conference.

Keep’em short Chris, it’s early. I ain’t got time to Read all that.

It was reported by Yormark IIRC that we’d get Texas in Houston in 2023…

3 Likes

No way they play UH, especially at home (Houston). I figure theyll play the angry 8 members one final time and then split. They are not coming here or UCF, Cincy, or BYU.

If “we” do make them leave early, then I’d say we should have a bite of that extra dough though.

1 Like

They will play and be in the BIG12 for at least one yr. Which would be the 2023/24 School year for Sports. Come on Chris.
Leaving early is for 2024 Summer to play SEC Football in Fall 2024 instead of Fall 2025 whuch is where it’s projected currently.

Edit: they are not leaving in 6 mos. Wooff

1 Like

Then let me ask you what Coach asked.
Do you all realize we were admitted to the BIG12 months ago. We are just a few months from entering/playing in the BIG12 and we still do not have a schedule.

Patience grasshopper.

2 Likes

I guarantee you that they’re not a fan of Cincy or UCF either.

1 Like