Parker Jenkins

May beat Sam by himself

2 Likes

He is good hopefully he stays next year unlike u know who that went to Colorado

8 Likes

Why does it always take Dana so long to realize who our best players are?

17 Likes

Like I said. Hes gonna beat Sam by himself

Because he is the smartest guy in the room. And everyone likes working 9-5 under his tutelage so why rock the boat?

5 Likes

Alton replacement found

1 Like

Hard headed

4 Likes

One more TD and he catches Al Bundy

12 Likes

He looks great.

Did he play against TCU? If not, why not?

4 carries for 15 yards. Had 4 for 27 against Rice. Word is he was still learning pass protections.

1 Like

So is our OL…put him in anyway…no one will know the difference.

6 Likes

Based on today - he is clearly the best back in my opinion. We need to play him - what we know for sure is - absent injury - we have him for the rest of this season. We need to use him. Play your best players now - tomorrow may never come…

7 Likes

Parker was awesome. We should have used him vs rice then we win probably

And it’s crazy because Parker Jenkins was actually recruited as a true 4*, whereas Alton was a high 3*.

1 Like

He’s better than Alton . Faster and can catch , return kickoffs etc

Sneed and Parker are a good combo

10 Likes

He got a few snaps and even did some punt returns. Wasn’t as big of an impact in that game as he was today tho.

Agreed.

I’d still like to see more of Tony Mathis (WVU Transfer) in the mix, too. He was really good for WVU last season, I expect similar, if not better, production with us.

So far, he hasn’t wowed me. Hope his injuries allow him to perform well whenever he comes back.

Yeah Parker is built more sturdy than Alton also. Alton is taller and leaner and ran more upright so we got the better deal with Parker. Parker’s legs keep churning also making him tough to tackle. He doesn’t go down with the first hit. I was impressed.

4 Likes

Need someone to explain, how Parker was not the starter from day 1. Shouldn’t coaches have noticed his ability during summer camp or was this simply a case of Sneed, Campbell and Matis getting first dibs at the rock because of their seniority.