People here that thought that Tulsa would win…

I felt we should beat tulsa the same as I feel we should be Tulane. I am a lot less impressed with losses than some of you and the media. I still needed to see that our offense could be consistent enough to move the ball all game and not give it away. Last night was a step in the right direction. Still lots to clean up but they showed ability and even looked to have a solid and more sophisticated game plan.

As for the D, that is exactly why I have felt this team can do some things. We are deep and talented.

People actually wanted to stay in the AAC over the Big 12?

If so, they need to get over what happened 25 years ago.

Odds makers were looking at home field and the fact Tulsa put up some great fights against OKSU and OSU.

UH brought a new level we haven’t seen under Dana.

2 Likes

Tulsa had played some top teams fairly close and we soiled our pants against a mediocre Tech team and beat 3 horrible teams. If was pick em if you consider the normal bump teams get for playing at home.

Not true anymore

When they blitzed we picked it up burned them.

My man Law is ready to retire after knocking over Vegas with their absurd line on the coogs game. It’s not often that you’re offered free legal money by betting money on a sure thing. Hats of to you brother, congrats on the windfall!

2 Likes

The line made sense if you only looked at all the scores in our games and Tulsa’s.

That Tech second half was atrocious offensively but watching the Navy game I didn’t think the score reflected the quality of the team that was on the field and there were a few small things that kept us from completely breaking that game open. I expected us to win this one by 10+ but understand why that wasn’t conventional wisdom.

1 Like

I had this game as a tossup in my mind. The team has been a box of chocolate for a while. Anyone expecting the Coogs to win yesterday was basing that on personal bias IMHO.

That said…best game they’ve played in a long while and was really good to see.

This D is for realz.

1 Like

I predicted a blowout.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Which way?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone who knew that we were going to beat Tulsa either:

• Hasn’t watched all of the UH quarters this year
  • “Knows” we’re going to a NY6 this year and/or
  • Is a member of the football team
2 Likes

Or has watched Cougar games since 1966 and knows stuff.

Historically speaking if you just bet the Coogs vs the line you’d have more than one house. Vegas odds makers get in wrong when it comes to the coogs quite often.
That might change once we get into the big12 schedule and they get more action on us.

1 Like

I can’t wait to not ever play Tulsa again … ever…

I mean they also took the #12 team in the country to the wire and had home field so I dont think it was as crazy as some people want to make it out to be.

Look at me!!!