Pepperseed wants more muscle on Lebron

Dude almost put up a triple double in the western final - he’s fine.

I’m no lebron fan (at all) but he is still better than the majority of players in the nba

4 Likes

Bringing over your pure stupidity from the politics board to sports forums….great.

Now everyone can see what a nut job you are…why are you on your THIRD account anyway?

Ccoog, Coogs2u,pepperseed.

Get bent dude.

5 Likes

Read through our transfer portal and recruiting threads and a lot of grown men on this site have pretty specific views and dreams on what they think 18-22 year old guys should look like.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not enough baby oil on either!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Pepperseed, have you always been so attracted to Lebron?

2 Likes

No wonder pepperseed is such a proponent of short shorts coming back into style on basketball unis…

4 Likes

Just be thankful he hasn’t started talking about male genitalia…he’s got a soft spot for them as well.

2 Likes

I was so off base.

Looks like you “self” owned again. Stick to male cheerleading shasta.

I don’t think you understand what “self owned” means.

And what’s wrong with “ male cheerleaders”?

Pretty sure they could all beat your a$$ so I’m not sure what you’re making fun of.

1 Like

Probably not shasta. With all due respect, you just look stupid in almost every post. I know you were a college baseball hero but that is where it ends, I guess. You let your emotions lead you not common sense. If you couldn’t tell LeBron is done, idk what to tell you.

Well if you think “I look stupid in almost every post” then I must be doing something right.

1 Like

Looks like my evaluation on LeBron’s declining ability was spot on. You are ruled by your emotions. Surprising for a former college baseball all american.

I would take Lebron on the Rockets in a second. Harden on the other hand i have no desire in Houston again.
Who else would take 38 year old Lebron over most of the NBA?

1 Like

Hard spot*

2 Likes

He’s a monster at the end of his career. In the old days guys would spend the last three years of their careers coming off the bench and tutoring 20 year-olds. To be dropping tonnage on the opponent at this phase is really something special. I don’t see a desiccated has-been. I see a warrior.

7 Likes

I see the :goat:

Bashing another person’s opinion . . . . .

1 Like

I bet he loved him some Kevin Willis.