Per Baldwin: Fritz is reaching out to former players

35 Likes

reach out to Willie…

5 Likes

Forgot he played here before the Sharks.

3 Likes

wank for willie, win with willie

Has had mentioned the alumni event happening and also brought it up again today in his press conference. This should be a banner year for program discussion with all the access being granted to the media , local coaches and former players

How cool would that be if the bring him to a game as a nod to the fictional UH chatacter!

You know, art imitating life

2 Likes

Lets see,he already knew Andre. Reaching out to Case and Tank ain’t exactly stretching his arm

2 Likes

I think he’s already a fictional Trojan, if I remember the show.

Now how could you forget Tooney/Dennis Quaid? That is ironic. We do have Dennis. I do remember when we played ucla at the Rose Bowl we had a our Hollywood contingent on the sideline and in the stands. This is the perfect time to make this happen. I will go one step further. Let’s get these public figures at Fertitta too. The more “free” press the better. Hey get Chuck Norris too.

1 Like

Reach out to Willie Gaston to head up recruiting.

4 Likes

Fritz was at North Shore last month actually.

2 Likes

Coach Fritz is busy doing 1000x Dana’s efforts in this this area of UH football. I think we will be pleased with his efforts.
Go Coogs !

10 Likes

Great move! Some of the alumni disliked the former guy and MANY have told me that they have been forgotten by the athletic department.

Best move yet. One former letterman and NFL defensive back told me he was fed up and something has to change about former player involvement. He said his high school in East Texas does more.

5 Likes

https://x.com/Rob_Sellers_/status/1765112051561619861?s=20

2 Likes

This is actually crazy because since ive been a student ive never heard of anyone doing this

8 Likes

Coach Fritz is a new dawn in UH football. I have a feeling a lot will change. I am enjoying the ride!
Go Coogs!

3 Likes

A HC doing what is best for his program.
What a concept?
Who knew?

3 Likes

Right!

I thought the old coach said a Spring Game was a waste of everyone’s time…lol

Dude did as little as possible.

Perfect example of a shady wolf in sheep’s clothing

5 Likes

Yea, he also said we shouldn’t have played K-State, a Big 12 game…