Pitiful

Then it is wrong. Flat wrong.

1 Like

Sidewalk counsel? Sure.

The warrant was for assault, so Houck needed to visit the courthouse, but a bit softer takedown would have sufficed. Given the threats against the FBI lately, LE won’t be taking many chances going forward, but 25 agents is excessive.

If this is how it went down, it was certainly excessive.

This is one side of the story though.

1 Like

Sounds like a peach of a guy if that’s true.

What’s at issue is the way the takedown was made. I have no problem separating the allegations of assault with the seeming overuse of force to take Hauck into custody.

1 Like

That type of FBI takedown only happens to conservatives
prove me wrong

Why do you ask to get abused on this site with stupid claims?..“it only happens to conservatives”

Give me a second to find Desantis in Florida and how they arrested “potential voter fraud”.

Yeah, they came in Rebecca Jones’ house with her kids there. Same thing.

That wasn’t the FBI
it was Florida police
they probably went overboard but you’re comparison was terribly weak
and
a reach but thanks for playing

The Feds gave Hillary time and a heads up to wipe and bleach her computer
yea
they’re crooked

**reveals teddy bear

Show me on this bear where Hilary hurt you?

1 Like

Breonna Taylor.

1 Like

That was FBI
don’t think so
thanks for playing

Hillary was able to get on the stand and take questions for 8 hours. Meanwhile that B1tch trump refuses to talk. Weird.

2 Likes

KARE 11 also reported how MPD had used a no-knock warrant to blast their way into a Black resident’s home with a breaching shotgun.

The reason? To investigate a stolen puppy.

At least one target was dragged to jail in his underwear by a SWAT team at 6 a.m.

“He was in his underwear, and they would not let him get clothed before taking him to jail,” Davis said. “There were people in his backyard who were armed, and they used a helicopter. It disrupted the entire neighborhood very early in the morning.”

I bet they did not do that to those in The Village who voted twice for Trump in the election.

Shall i continue @Coogs2U, because only conservatives are arrested this way
SMH. Which is surprising because I thought dear leader told you the police roughing up criminals was a good thing, but I guess you only want people of color roughed up. Am i right? You dont even try to hide your dislike for minorities anymore.

We don’t even really know what happened here. I find it funny that people that don’t trust the media latch on to things from the media that they agree with.

Anyway, one person complains and all the sudden only people like him gets treated this way?

2 Likes

Elian Gonzalez

1 Like