Play this intro

Tonight!!!

9 Likes

Best ever!!!

4 Likes

It remains my favorite intro but Sumlin’s in the montage so we’ll have to do to Sumlin what Stalin did to Yezhov-well just the photo removal part :sunglasses:

Those were such good intros, always gave me the chills when O Fortuna started!

I hate the intros now.

4 Likes

I LOVED it!!!
Goose bumps.
Miss it so much.

1 Like

yeah, let’s update it with the 2015 AAC title, wins over Oklahoma and FSU and something about Big 12 at the end.

How much longer this Paul Wall/Bun B stuff going to go on? I mean, I’m not into rap music, but I don’t understand what we’re doing here. (and I’ve met Paul Wall. Great guy. Thankful for their support).

2 Likes

How many times was that sent to Pez this week.

I like the video put together this season but not as a hype intro video.

I wish they would bring back OFortuna as the intro music.

4 Likes

I could agree with this. I love the Code Red video of this year but not sure it’s an intro video. It might be better suited as a start of 2nd half video.

2 Likes

SNOOPcoog says

2 Likes

hahaha, touche

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing: who had “snoopcoog” not being into rap music. :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe they are going to revise this one for the first Big XII home game. That would be kinda cool. Start the season with a more lame one (but not as lame as the Tech gunslinger one or the USF get on the bus one) and then break out O Fortuna version to start Big XII play.

1 Like

Ah, like holding back the playbook.

One of our best intro videos, could have left out the clip of Sumlin.

1 Like

Love it, that’s Cougar football!!!

2 Likes

Except the Scumlin part.

1 Like

It could be updated to include other seasons and players and not show any coaches except CBY and maybe CDH since he’s the current coach.

1 Like

Exactly. Tulane about to get the FULL running playbook! The real season starts tonight!!!

2 Likes