Player Grades - Season

Shead - A++++ retire the jersey. Nuff said.

Roberts A outstanding season played hurt simply a warrior. Could be an all-American if he comes back.

Cryer B+ could have been an A but inconsistent. He definitely should come back and prove he can be the guy. He can do it but he has to prove it.

Francis B improving every year still has to develop an offensive game. The foul shooting? He should stay after class and get some tutoring. Try the underhand granny shot.

Sharp B+ it is hard to believe he is just a soph and this was the only season without a rod in his leg. Two more years…look out.

Dunn - C as much as we get on him, he did some good things, he contributed. He just wasn’t the player we thought from the portal. He is a catch and shoot guy, I don’t know why he just doesn’t catch and shoot.

Tuggler A- could have been A+ if not for the injury. The dude is a true freshman and he is a dude.

Walker - B his season was just ok but he is warrior

TA - incomplete. The saddest words of both word and pen is what might have been.

Wilson - C+ In flashes the guy is great, I wish it was more than flashes.

Lath - C he is going to be good. The dude is an amazing athlete. He is just not good now. 3 years from now, look out.

Elvin - A++++ grading on the curve.

McFarland - Incomplete

Jefferson - Incomplete

Coaching Staff A+++++. Sampson deserves national coach of the year. Hands down one of finest coaching jobs I have ever witnessed at any sport and at any level.

7 Likes

Switch #11 & #8 and I agree.