Poor tom got fired

https://twitter.com/BDavisAAS/status/1345409298789257217?s=19

7 Likes

Wow. That is surprising.

Wow, maybe that post the other day was on to something.

9 Likes

wooooooow!

Dana should make him OC so we can have even more Herman threads.

20 Likes

Whoa

Looks like they are hiring Sark. Mea culpa to the guy that called it.

They are firing a guy that just went 7-3 to hire a guy with a 56% career winning percentage as a HC, was fired from a job 2 years ago, and has a history of personal issues. I really don’t get it.

12 Likes

No we need a complete section for UT, A&M and Baylor. Coogfans needs some horizontal integration.

6 Likes

Just heard on ESPN. I am no fan of LTH, but, man, uta is brutal. Hermie’s team just got a lopsided win in his 4th? straight bowl win for the horns.

5 Likes

Whoever leaked it must not like UT because this will completely overshadow the UT-KU hoops that is moments away from tip off

2 Likes

Wow…just more TU thinking money whipping will just change everything to Championships…

Kudos to whomever posted it a few days ago. Can I get the lotto numbers, promise I’ll give 50% to CP. Sperman must have really po’d one of the BMD’s to fork over the $15M buyout…

Wonder if Ol’ Tom left the TU car at the bank after he cashed out ?

3 Likes

Sarkisian is not the answer either, times have changed. I admit it, I was wrong on him being fired. He has talent there but losing the former players dibs was u guess the final straw

1 Like

I must admit I am shocked by this. Steve Sarkisian? I would think UT could do better but JMO.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

3 Likes

I agree, he’s done well with the talent that they get plus everyone likes his play calling. Guess they figure cause T U has so much talent they can become Alabama

You sound upset or disappointed. Why do people on this board care so much about everything that happens at UT? I get checking on our former coaches every now and then but it seems like we have threads about UT every other day.

1 Like

Look out, Michelle Herman is getting ready to be on the warpath!

2 Likes

Texags had the same issue and create the Old Rivalries subforum

Didn’t Alabama also just name Sarkisian “coach in waiting”?

This is hilarious. Total meltdown on the horn board. They want Sark fired.